A team of passionate artists, activists, and change agents committed to sustainability and the preservation of our oceans and planet.
Join Our Team and...
Preserve the Oceans • Protect Endangered Species • Save Our Planet
Expose the Truth. Protect the Planet.
In Racing Extinction, Academy Award®-winning director Louie Psihoyos (The Cove) assembles a team of artists and activists that go undercover to capture never-before-seen images that reveal the threat of mass extinction and endangered species on the brink.
Yes! Sign me Up!
I want to support the OPS team, their work to protect endangered species, and help them expose threats to our oceans and planet.
We thank you for supporting OPS by becoming a member. Your donation will go towards our many on-going efforts.
Expose the Truth. Protect the Planet.DONATE
Every Individual Matters...
"Every individual has a role to play. Every individual makes a difference."- Jane Goodall
OPS is a small team of dedicated artists, activists, and change agents dedicated to protecting our oceans and planet for future generations.
- Louie Psihoyos, Founder | Chief Executive Officer
- Samara Stein, Chief Operating Officer
- Gina Papabeis, Producer
- Deb Adams, Director, Strategic Communications
- Jennifer R. Nolan, Director, Strategic Engagement
- Candace Crespi, Campaign Director
- Matt Stamm, Editor
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Louie Psihoyos
- Jennifer R. Nolan, Board Chair
- Deb Adams, Vice Chair
- W. Wilder Knight II, Treasurer
- Leilani Münter, Secretary